The Hero of Love

Hey! Welcome! First off, my apologies for the creepiness factor of that photo to your right. Yeah, that one over there. I didn't intend for it to come out that way, honest! It's the only one that wasn't ridiculously blurry to the point of being an eyesore (haha, who am I fooling. They're all eyesores ... kidding). Anyways, insecurity and self-bashing aside, I again welcome you to MY blog Odyssey.

But, back to the important stuff. I want an excellent grade whether it bores you, my beloved reader, or not. Now, personally I believe there's too many heroic qualities about me to be picky and categorize it into one particular archetype. Unfortunately, we can't forget that grade.

Based off my charming personality (and how full of myself I seem to be), I'd best be described a Hero as a Lover - IE Prince Charming (WHAT?!). Okay, maybe not Prince Charming. However, my motivation in life comes from those I love, family and friends. They are my fuel in life through thick and thin - and when I've nothing else I always have them. My life is full of challenges and "mini quests" as well as those long-term goals that sometimes frighten me because of my tendency to look at the bigger picture (due to the bit of ADD in me - it's in my blood!). It is for these reasons I am best classified as your typical, loving Hero of love.

I should sleep more.

1 comment:

Laura Vaughn said...

Site's looking great, Austin! Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment