The Guardian that Holds the Thresh -- (Threshold Guardian)


Ahh, we all have one. That obstacle that's in the way of our dreams and goals. Whether it's an ally or an enemy, it exists. What's mine? Why, it's that blasted thing called school! Okay, kidding. I don't hate it that much. It's where I met friends, learned... stuff (that I can't quite seem to recall at the moment), and it's a good time-passer!

Luckily while it decides to block me from my dreams, it teaches me stuff while I wait. It's the portal to that thing they call the real world. Apparently I haven't yet been there. I can't wait to see what it's like!

In all seriousness school and my education are my threshold guardian. In fact, I'm thankful for their existance. It is a source of knowledge and experience, comaraderie, and good memories so that I may accomplish those foolish plans I have for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment